An introduction to compressed air systems. All the basics you need to know about compressed air, in a Quick 7-day course
Here's what you can expect from this 'Compressed Air Basics' mini course:
- Learn about pressure, flow, compressor capacity, pressure drop, etc.
- The basics of how a rotary screw compressor works
- How a compressed air system 'works'
- A great story about me making popcorn, and how it relates to your air compressor
- Another great story about 1000 liters of water in a compressed air system (could be yours)
- Basics of compressed air quality (oil, water, dust, and all that nasty stuff), air filters, air dryers...
- Diesel (tow-behind) compressors
- Lots more...
I'm looking forward to teaching you all I know about air compressors and industrial compressed air systems.
Fill in your details below to signup for this free course.
An account will be created for you and you will receiver more info by email
This is a FREE introduction course to compressed air, air compressors and compressed air systems.
New lessons become available to you every day, for 7 days.
However, since this is an online course - you can take the course at your own pace and at any time that is suitable for you.
- Compressed air basics
- Air quality
- Units and calculations
- Compressor types
- Daily operations