Here at Air Compressor Guide, I am all about:
I talk about industrial compressed air systems, industrial air compressors (main oil-injected rotary screw compressors) and portable diesel (tow-behind) compressors.
Just use the menu on the left to browse the main topics and learn about the different subjects.
Here are some popular pages:
- Troubleshooting – troubleshooting advice for all kinds of problems
- Courses & Guides – my ‘learning portal’ with course and guides about various topics
- Q&A – Ask your questions and browse previously asked questions (and my answers)
Why I Started This Website
(7 years ago already!)
I’ve worked for years in the compressed air business and saw that many people are throwing money away every day:
- Unnecessary high energy bills
- Extra maintenance and repair costs
- Costly breakdowns that could have been avoided
With just a few tweaks and changes many compressed air systems can be a lot better!
That’s why I’ve decided to build this site: let everyone know about the wonderful world of compressed air, and how to do it right!
This is me - 7 years ago
(since I am a compressor nut – I like to pose in front of compressors that I find ‘in the wild’)
What people say about me:
Living Water International
Just received your book and it is fantastic. I operate 25 diesel powered compressors in twenty countries ranging from 375 to 1100 CFM. Thanks for writing it!
Thank you for the in depth analysis of our issue and the easy to follow step. You have a great talent for explaining in easy to follow language…thanks