Free "Industrial Compressed Air Systems" course, anyone?
Know what you must know - for an efficient, optimized, problem-free compressed air system
All you need to know in a Quick 7-day course
So, you are interested in joining my free 7-day email course, with the simple title:
"Industrial Compressed Air Systems" ?
I'm looking forward to teaching you all I know about air compressors and industrial compressed air systems.
Here's what you can expect from this 'Industrial Compressed Air Systems' mini course:
- Learn about pressure, flow, compressor capacity, pressure drop, etc.
- The basics of how a rotary screw compressor works
- How a compressed air system 'works'
- A great story about me making popcorn, and how it relates to your air compressor
- Another great story about 1000 liters of water in a compressed air system (could be yours)
- Basics of compressed air quality (oil, water, dust, and all that nasty stuff), air filters, air dryers...
- Diesel (tow-behind) compressors
- Lots more...
Here at Air Compressor Guide, I am all about:
- Optimizing compressed air systems, so they run efficiently (save money!) and without troubles (save money and headaches!)
- Troubleshooting air compressor problems - if things do go wrong, I am here to help.
Don't expect any boring bla bla from me.
And don't expect any of that semi-academic industry-terms filled bla bla stuff either.
I explain things straight to the point, easy to understand and with actionable steps for you to improve your compressed air system.
In fact, I've been told I have a great talent for explaining things in easy to follow language 🙂
Tell me a little bit about YOU (so I can help you better, improve the content, etc), and join this free course.